| Monday, May 08, 2006 |
| dream... |
 I suppose, once in a while, I should actually write something that doesn't tangle you up in my web of words. An update on my life...how I am...what's been going on in my little world...a post sans the ramble that I'm sure leaves many of you wondering what exactly goes on inside my head. Something light and breezy....something uncomplicated. I am however, much too complicated a woman for anything to ever be easy.
I've been torn apart so many times I will start off by saying that life has been uneventful. There are days when my world is sunny and bright and I wake up with a smile and there are days that I just wish would pass by quickly. Today, has been one of those days...I guess I can describe it as having woken up on the wrong side of the bed. I had a dream so realistic, that when I woke up this morning I actually had to question whether it was in fact a dream or if the ache in my heart was from something real. I spent the day with a lump in my throat, escaping into my silence... feeling...vulnerable. I hate feeling that way. |
posted by MsApples @ 3:50:00 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
I have days like this. Then I realize there is not a thing I can do about it but take it in stride.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
I have days like this. Then I realize there is not a thing I can do about it but take it in stride.