The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Friday, May 26, 2006
the "fat" lady has sung!!!
me me me me me
[guitar playing...]
School's out for summer.....
School's out forever....
School's been blown to pieces....



Wooo hooo, another school year is finally over and done with....and ooooh what a year it has been. Between the three hurricanes that hit us and my students antics of being taken away and arrested, I don't know if I could take much more of the drama!!!


Anywho,
LexLu found my blog and responded to me in another email. This connection wasn't meant to be; not stressin over it. I sometimes wonder if its bad timing? I am comforted that when someone is meant to be...it will be. There's a saying in Spanish -- Lo que esta para ti, nadie te lo quita. Another chapter in life has come to a close....


Tomorrow evening is Nuria's 50th birthday bash--it's a surprise. Mayra, Nuria and I will be going shopping, the movies, and late lunch...THEN it's back to her casa--SURPRISE!!!!! She hasn't a clue. It's a 70's theme party, so we have to dress the part...I don't know what the fuck to wear???? I have to find something in my closet.


Ahhhh......NO SCHOOL....NO SCHOOL..... I am off to Orlando on Monday for the conference. Will blog from there--hopefully!!!


Toodles....


P.S. I'm entering a reflective phase in my life, I want to cherish all the clarity I'm gonna find.

posted by MsApples @ 2:44:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER