The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Monday, July 31, 2006
dad's video...
These past couple of days have been spent creating a video for my dad's 75th birthday celebration. I tell you, I didn't realize that we there were so many wonderful memories to record. I hope that I do him justice, with this presentation--this man has lived a very full life...and trying to pick and choose lifes events isn't an easy task.

The pix to the left was taken at my older sisters 10th birthday party. Look at our clothes...and look at me, I am the one with the pink party hat and the light blue top. I'm 4 years old in this pix, dayum I'm a big chica aren't I? Those are my paternal grandparents behind me...why didn't they ever smile??? I wonder, but hey even then I was a cutie pie! LOL LOL I know what some of you are thinking...I can hear you now "Neyda, your so vain" ahhhhh shut up!!!

August 19th is the big day...we have 80% of all the preparations done...folks are RSVPing as I type...the only damper on this party is that my sister is NOT coming. I have been emailing her and trying to convince her, but to no avail. I guess her issues can't be set aside for one day...well, all I can say, is it will be her loss.

Got to eat a lil sumthin sumthin, and get back to this video...its goin to kick ass. Once I am done with it I will upload it to youtube.com and post it--just so you can see.

Besos mi gente....
posted by MsApples @ 6:20:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER