| Thursday, July 20, 2006 |
| fixed.... |
Okay, after many grueling convos with IT people at Adelphia, they finally fixed my website! OMG, you would figure that with upgrades, simplicity would trickle down to the customer...but oooooh no, I guess it doesn't always work that way does it?
Anywho, getting the boys to start packing is not an easy task, I have asked them to start getting their clothes together for our trip to Key West.
Of course, they haven't even started....we'll see once Monday is here and they realize they have nothing packed and they have forgotten their bathing suits!!!
I have to run out tomorrow and get a couple of things. The room I rented has a fridge and a microwave, so we can at least take a couple of snacks with us.
I am soooooooooooo looking forward to this trip. Only a couple of weeks until we're back at work. SIGH.
Besos mi gente. |
posted by MsApples @ 10:11:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|