
my computer that is. I was on my desktop last night, which I am seldom on anymore since I got my laptop, and ooooh my God, what did I find??? SMUT, PORN, FILTH, you name it... I saw it.
*SIGH* The two young men in my life apparently found a way to bypass the Parental Controls I had placed on the computer and have let this come into my home, their minds, their existence. I didn't sleep well last night, to say the very least, I was on the phone with my ex-husband, who spoke to Andre, and I then sat up and spoke to Antonio about what they both had done. They blamed one another, they said the other egged the other one to view this 'garbage' but nevertheless they are both guilty of doing, viewing, and accessing. I need help...if anyone knows how to put a system password on the computer that won't let them get on it even if they turn it on, POR FAVOR let a chica in on the secret.
I am upset, I am angry, I am disappointed..... Lemme get some cafe Cubano...I am going to need it today. Besos mi gente... |