The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Monday, October 29, 2007
Monday blues...
I have the Monday Blues......I couldn't sleep at all last night, I tossed and turned all night long. I'm extremely stressed.

I know I hadn't mentioned my court date on Thursday afternoon to anyone, only because I didn't want to put a damper on my weekend, let alone anyone elses...

...but this dog and pony show drama with my children's father is really taking its toll on me. We [HIM, the boys and I] will start seeing a court-ordered therapist starting next Monday to see how we can 'save' and/or 'foster' better relationships amongst all involved. UGH!!!


This is getting to the point where it ridiculous. I don't see why we keep on beating a dead dog, YES, I meant to write DOG not horse...he's not going to make a lifelong changes...let's move on and leave things well enough alone already.

*rolling eyes*

I need chocolate...I think I am going to have to dip into the treat or treat stash...YUP, that's what I'll do.

Later alligators, I hear chocolate calling my name.

Besos mi gente...

posted by MsApples @ 1:16:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER