The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Saturday, February 04, 2006
News Break
We break from our regularly scheduled blog for this important, late breaking story...

I was driving home from work and had this thought ... "What if I happened to meet *so and so* from the blogiverse? Somehow, I'm a part of this online community - through blogs & forums....these are people I share thoughts & ideas with - through email, blogs, comments & forums. So, how would a meeting over coffee [or tea!] go?

Or, a phone call?

Or, a spontaneous visit to *so and so*? Would it be weird to hear a voice - to associate that w/ a blog & emails? Would it be awkward to talk in person about issues we've discussed through email? Would it be gratifying to put flesh & blood with the creativity I see unleashed online? I wonder about these things.


Now, back to pleasuring myself.....
posted by MsApples @ 4:48:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have met quite a few folks from the Internet, it's been an experience with most. Pleaseing and disappointing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER