| Wednesday, March 01, 2006 |
| When I think of you... |
There's a part of me that wants to fuck you silly every chance I get...for the pure and simple pleasure of it.
There's another part of me that's afraid of you. I'm worried that you're playing with me. You have other motives and ultimately you'll leave me in a crumpled heap like your predecessors.
There's a part of me that wants to turn around and briskly walk away with no intention of glancing back.
There's a part of me that wants to tell you to listen to your heart, be true to yourself, and live your life as if it's the only one you've got...no matter what the consequences are for me.
There's a part of me that wants to hold your hand and look into your face while I listen to your worries and concerns. I want to be with you as a good and true friend. I want to understand.
There's a part of me that wants to make love to you a thousand different ways. I want to share pleasure with you and feel your heart beat pressed against my chest.
There's a part of me that wants to cry in your arms, not because I want you to make it all better, but because I want to believe you're strong enough to hold me until I'm done. You'll whisper sweet things in my ear and I won't be alone.
There's a part of me that wants to fly away with you on a magic carpet and live a dream come true. |
posted by MsApples @ 3:46:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|