The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Monday, May 29, 2006
On the road....
I will be on the road in about an hour or so. I'm all packed up and ready to go! Had to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything! I know that I have packed entierly too much, but what can I say. The outfit DOES NOT look right if you don't have the right shoes or accessories to go with it! LOL LOL

The boys are with their father...I miss them already!

Have a great Memorial Day....blessings to all the service men and women that gave of themselves...

besos
posted by MsApples @ 6:20:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER