The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
horn dog...
I've been quite the horny chica these past couple of days. Whew, thank goodness there's Edy's Ice Cream to help subside the carnal urges. Ohh, yea, a chica has her toys... *smile* I just have to be very careful not to get any of the ice cream on Mr. Bunny. Mr. Bunny doesn't like it when I play and eat, he feels that I am not giving him the attention he deserves.

Ahh well...back to the ice cream party. WINK
posted by MsApples @ 4:53:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Tucker said…

    I love your page :-) , and we will have to have ice cream . when I visit Miami again :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER