The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Friday, July 21, 2006
shit happens
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. After all, I had a great morning...things are fabulous--nothing can mess up my day, or can it??

It's Friday, July 21, 2006 3:00 p.m. and child support has not been deposited. I have texted my ex-husband more than 30x, I have sent him numerous emails, I even called the Police precinct and left a message for Ofc. Tanner--kindly reminding him that his child support is late.

I decide to call my ex-husband's sorry ass, he won't answer his cell. I call the house, his wife picks up. I say hello and ask to speak to Antonio. He begins to speak to me in a nasty tone. I remain cool, calm and collected.

What?

Antonio, child support has not been deposited.


Yea, so what you trying to tell me

That child support is late. You said that you would have it for me on Friday, and today is Friday.

Well, I don't have it, too bad. I have other responsibilities.

Really? Your children are your main responsibility and you have to provide for them.

I have another family now and I have to provide for them first.

Very well. I am not going to sweat this situation or you anymore. I will be garnishing your wages. In other words I am goin to fuck you up to the max.

Are you strapped? [voice is screeeeching] I have to take care of my family first and then I will take care anything else. I will pay you when I pay you. Stop calling me and leave me alone[voice has gone up 10 octaves].

I don't have to stop calling you, in fact I can contact you whenever I chose to. I can text you, email you and call your place of work. You cannot do a thing to stop me from getting what belongs to my children, because its as plain as the big nose on your face, that you have forgotten that Antonio and Andre are your children.

CLICK.....he hangs up.

His sorry motherfuckin ass is in for a fight and I am the bitch to give it to him. Can he say G.A.R.N.I.S.H.M.E.N.T.

I won't let anything stand in my way. He can beg me not to do this--it will fall on deaf ears, I have had it with him. He's a moron, an idiot.

Hey life is good....we leave for Key West on Monday!!!

Besos mi gente...
posted by MsApples @ 5:07:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER