| Sunday, August 13, 2006 |
| its back to school time... |
Tomorrow is the first day of the new school year. It's amazing how fast my summer went. The days just flew by. One minute I was counting down for the year to end, and the next thing you know the new year is upon me.
Folks, remember that tomorrow the 15 mph school zones are in FULL effect...por favor slow down when you see kids crossing the street. Also realize that traffic will be CRAZY LOCO. School buses transporting the "future of tomorrow" will be in the thousands...so give yourself sufficient time to get to work in the morning.
I plan on waking up @5 a.m. I need to take a nice cool shower, organize my things, and stop by Starbucks, I KNOW I will need that extra jolt of cafe in my system. First days are hectic....and this year I don't have a classroom, so I will be outside directing parents to homerooms...OHHH I can feel the heat already....
hmmmm I think I may change my mind and wear that sun dress tomorrow after all
The boys are now both in high school...it's unbelievable! Antonio is a sophomore and Andre a freshman. Oh, how time flies; in a couple of years, I'll be sending them off to college.
I wish them both the best. I hope and pray that this will be a wonderful year for them. I can only pray that they have the desire in their hearts to do well in school and excel in what they have set out to accomplish. I want them to dream...and dream high, I want them to believe that they can do it all if they choose to.
And, last but not least, I wish myself a GREAT school year...I have a wonderful feeling bout this year....something is in the midst for me.
Besos mi gente...
|
posted by MsApples @ 2:54:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|