| Sunday, August 06, 2006 |
| body image |
 I'm a size 8/10 now, depending on the style/cut of the clothes. You would think that I would be the happiest chica alive. I am happy, I 'd say about 85% of the time. I have issues, body image hang-ups. I guess once a fat chica always a fat chica. Why am I feelin like this. Why am I stressin over things going south? Why am I trying to fight aging gracefully? I'm a mature sexy woman, who look good for her 45 years of age. Yeah, perhaps if I tell myself that a bazillion times, it will sink in. |
posted by MsApples @ 7:01:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|