| Sunday, September 03, 2006 |
| i did it.... |
 i booked a cruise yesterday!!!
Antonio and I will be sailing to the Bahamas on a 4-day cruise for his birthday. I didn't know what to do for his 16th birthday, we have sweet 16 parties for girls, but nothing is ever done for the boys...that's when I thought that a mini-cruise would be great for the family. Unfortunately, Andre isn't going...he has chosen not to, I gave him a couple of days to think it over and his decision was not to go...oh well, his loss.
We will be leaving the Port of Miami on November 6th and returning on the 10th. We will only be missing 3-days of school...cuz we have a teacher planning day on Tuesday, and that Friday is Veteran's Day. Our ports of call include Nassau, Cococay, Key West and then back to Miami. I've already booked our dinners and Antonio will have a surprise celebration on the night of the 6th...ha ha ha I CANT WAIT!!! I am officially starting my mini-diet this Monday!! Protein shakes and power walking await me!!!!!
I also booked a tour for us while we're docked in Nassau, and we will be snorkeling and diving in Cococay! And last but not least, I will be able to visit the Keys. Most of you know about my unfortunate incident prior to going in late July [my mugging] and how I had to cancel my trip and stuff.
Sticking tongue out at mugger.
We will get to spend a day on the beach, tour Key West, and take the wonderful pics that I wanted to back in August!!!
 On another note, I went out on a date last night. Yup, after almost 6 months of not going out or meeting anyone I took the dare and went out with a very nice gentleman. We met for drinks and dinner and had a simply wonderful time. He's intelligent, articulate and a fellow NYer!!! The evening ended much too fast for me...
If your out there Stuart and reading this, I hope to go out again...in fact, I'm looking forward to it! *smile*
Besos mi gente... |
posted by MsApples @ 8:33:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|