| Saturday, November 11, 2006 |
| fun w/pics |
 Antonio and I took over 500+ pictures!! Well, today he and I came up with this lil video.
ENJOY! 
I'm heading out to Office Depot to get more ink and picture paper...didn't think that we had sooooooo many pics to print.
Antonio is syked about his picture with Lisa Leslie the WNBA LA Sparks player. While we were in the Bahamas, we visited the Atlantis Hotel & Resort and as we were walking around, I noticed her and her husband walking towards us....I very nicely asked her if she could take a pic with Antonio and she obliged...really sweet...no one noticed them....truly don't know how they didn't.
All in all we had a great time, made some new friends and I am in the midst of planning another cruise getaway, this one we will be off to the Western Caribbean....
Besos mi gente...
|
posted by MsApples @ 10:11:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|