| Sunday, December 03, 2006 |
| Christmas pics 2006 |
After my ALL DAY shopping event yesterday, then dinner and movies with my sons, I got to thinking--and that CAN be good or bad--that we hadn't taken our holiday pics this year.
As you know, I've been fighting my bout with bronchitis, which by the way doesn't seem to be getting any better, and I wasn't in the mood to do anything of the sort, let alone take pics...BUT I decided that today, I would make a 180 degree turn and be 'me' once again and do what I do BEST...TAKE PICTURES!!!
So with new hair-do in tow, and my handsomest sons, Antonio & Andre by my side, I give you our 2006 Holiday Pictures....
Happy Holidays from my family to yours!!!
Besos mi gente...
.
|
posted by MsApples @ 6:45:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|