The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, born is a storm in the Atlantic..... ROFL
I knew Noel was out there, but didn't think that it would effect us in the least...its thousands of miles away for crying out loud. Nonetheless, this morning as I'm getting ready to head out, the winds were blowing me across the frickin' driveway. I thought, dayum where is this coming from?

Anywho, I'm on my way to my professional development workshop at the Embassy Suites Hotel, and I get a phone call from my sister asking my if I'm ready for Noel. Noel who I ask. Noel, the tropical storm that is heading our way she says...naw, its not coming towards us, its going to head out into the Atlantic.

Well, all I can say is that her call started the brain to conjure up all sorts of crazy scenarios. I was cooped up in the Key Largo Room all day with NO INTERNET ACCESS...talk about frustration!!! I was calling my sis, calling Nancy, asking them for info regarding the tropical storm and what had the district decided to do about school if anything at all.

SIGH

For now, it doesn't look as though it will hit us directly. BUT we will definitely be feeling the winds and the outer rain bands.

posted by MsApples @ 11:15:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER