The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Super Bowl Sunday
Ohhh yea, it's Super Bowl Sunday today... I had plans, but I scrubbed them cuz daddy was in the hospital. They released him this morning around 8:00 a.m. He's rested and HOPEFULLY will be okay. I am praying that the good Lord watches over him...and that HE watches over himself. He really needs to start taking care of himself. He doesn't watch what he eats, well, let me take that back...HE WATCHES WHAT HE EATS alright...watches it go into his mouth....PLUS he's the biggest *couch potato* on Earth, he does nothing but eat, shit and sleep!!! BUT you know what?? What do you tell a 74 year-old man that he is actually going to listen to? I guess I just gotta let him enjoy the days he's got coming to him.

Now...let's talk about me. I should call my friend and ask him if his Super Bowl plans are still on? and if he can fit me in...Lord knows I don't want to be intrusive if he's asked someone else to hang out with....BUT then again, there's no reason for me to stay home alone if he hasn't asked anyone. My sons are with their dad until later this evening.

It feels awkward trying to get out into the dating scene again. It's been over 19 months since I have gone out with anyone and YES 19 months since I have had SEX!!!! I sometimes feel like I'm going to have to relearn everything. Perhaps I just should delve into it without any expectations? Just start off hanging out as friends...and if something happens great, and if it doesn't thats okay too. UGH, I really hate this.

Hmmmm, just thinking out loud here...I am comfortable in my own skin...I like me...I can't be anyone else BUT me...and he wouldn't have asked me out if he didn't like "Neyda" right? ahhh fuck it...I am goin to call him and ask him if I can still join him...what have I got to lose?


If he says anything to the contrary, I'll just go to Publix, pick me up a 6-pack, a bag of crunchy cheetos, an Italian sub and chillax naked infront of the TV..... *giggles*

P.S. If I wake up bloated tomorrow morning [from the overwhelming beer consumption], you'll know I stayed home alone, naked, infront of the TV... playing with my love toys.
posted by MsApples @ 10:40:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope your father gets better. And you need to do something about gettin some hermana!! LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER