The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Chance...


Many of us havent had the chance,
to experience true love.
We find so called love in others, we settle.
Do we give up?
Or put our faith in God above?
I choose to put it in God's hands
He will not lead me in the wrong direction.
Wait, love will come,
Don't search for it,
Don't put your heart through such rejection.
I know my soul mate is out there.
God would not make me wander alone too long.
He has given me good friends and family,
To help in this time, to keep my chin up and stay strong.
I will wait as long as it takes,
I wont settle for less than true love this time.
I want someone who can love me like no other,
One who can satisfy my heart,
my soul and my mind.
posted by MsApples @ 9:14:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER