| Sunday, April 16, 2006 |
| we live & we learn |
well, it was too good to be true!
I was telling my sister Mayra today...I am NEVER goin to listen to anyone's advice ever again! I won't listen to Nancy, I won't listen to Ileana...I won't listen to Keener...I WON'T!!!
I am not goin to listen to my heart either...
I will go with my intuition--my gut instinct and make my decisions and my choices based on that! I do not play by the rules of baseball, where you're given three strikes and you're out...
In Neyda's life -- you get one fuckin try and that's it! You fuck it up and your ass is outta the fuckin game.
I am amazed at how stupid some people think Neyda can be! I can only buy so far into a fantasy and spend time induldging in what I suspected could be.
Next time I will RUN!!!!! RUN TO THE HILLS
If you can't see it-- don't believe it listen to your head and not your heart never give of yourself more than is given to you it's not fair and it's not love
Some people are not who they seem to be and even if they are they are so self-fuckin absorbed they don't care who they hurt.
I'm glad I'm a big mami and have been through bigger hurts by better men...
It's made me tough enough to walk away from this without breaking up into a million pieces. |
posted by MsApples @ 6:50:00 PM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Oye, Nena------Y de que se trata esa condenacion??!!!
Whew!!!
Hablame...pleaze...
--Rico
-
What has happened beautiful?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Oye, Nena------Y de que se trata esa condenacion??!!!
Whew!!!
Hablame...pleaze...
--Rico