| Sunday, June 04, 2006 |
| Miss Piggy ... |
I've always loved Miss Piggy. I actually feel that we both have alot in common.
She is a pig who is absolutely convinced she is destined for stardom and nothing is going to stand in her way. Her public persona tries to be the soul of feminine charm, but can instantly fly into a violent rage whenever she thinks she's insulted or thwarted.
Hmmm, reminds me alot about someone I know and love very much....ME...I am a big "ham" and I love to "hog" a conversation! LOL LOL
The love of my life called me today. JC let me know he's been thinking bout me, but hasn't had the time to call--he started a new job--and he has been getting use to his new surroundings. I asked him if he was happy, he said he was content for now...just content.
Funny how we're alright with "content" sometimes and we don't go for what we truly want. JC was telling me how with me things would have been different. We would have been happy, deliriously happy. Life and "things" just got in our way and we couldn't be where we both wanted to be. BUT God only knows how much love I have for that man. I would pick up and leave at a moments notice just to be with him --all he would have to do is ask.
26 years...I've loved that man for 26 years. He still gives me that "funny warm fuzzy" feeling inside...very few men have been able to accomplish that. He still knows how to call me "Miss Neyda" and make me feel like that 19 year old girl again that will do anything he asks for in a NY minute. We can go for months without talking or emailing; and that doesn't matter, it doesn't make a difference you see, JC lives in me, is part of me, JC will be part of me until the day I die.
Sigh
He wants me to come up and visit him in Charlotte. I told him I am open. I'm off this summer and I sure as hell don't have any plans to do anything except stay home. Spending a few days with him would be heaven on Earth. Being able to see him, hold him, kiss him and cuddle with my "first" love once again...would be this chica's dream come true.
Instead of saying....I love you Kermie.....I will sign off by saying, I love you JC. Now, where's my chocolate milk....I need milk!!! |
posted by MsApples @ 3:53:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|