| Tuesday, September 05, 2006 |
| dating game... |
I haven't heard from Stuart since Saturday night. Isn't that weird? THE DATING GAME. Games people play!! I tell ya its just wrong. If you tell me you've had a great 'first' date, and that there will definitely be more to come, why in the hell wouldn't you call a chica. Is there a certain unsaid time frame that men have to wait in order to place that 'call'?
I was commenting this today with Nancy and Keener...why is it that there seems to be a game plan in the works when it comes to dating? Sheeeeit, I am 45 y.o. and I am too fuckin old for this crap. I should be planning trips with my partner, or making home improvements on my home, not frickin worrying about dating, or putting myself out there and getting hurt. I hate that feeling.
I've had it...no more dates for me.
|
posted by MsApples @ 12:20:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|