The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Saturday, November 18, 2006
alone again...
Yawning....stretching arms..UGH

I just dropped Antonio off at @ school. The marching band made all superior grades in county wide competitions and they are now off to compete in the 'big' state one in Tampa this afternoon. The crew won't be back until Sunday night, they're headed to Universal Studios in Orlando tomorrow for a day of R & R.

I'm going to be hanging out alone this weekend...it's a good thing. I WAS going to drive up to Orlando and visit with JC, BUT guess what?? He hasn't called, he hasn't said 'hey I'm here, what time are you arriving?' and Neyda won't go where she's not welcome. You don't have to hit me over the head with a sledgehammer to make me realize, don't bother coming.

I'm gulping down a grande Pumpkin Spice Latte, cuz at around 7:15 a.m. I have to get in the car and head out to Saturday School. Ohhhh how I love this [sarcatic tone] but its what keeps Antonio in all of his extracurricular activities.

I'm going to switch on the news and see whats going on in the world today....hmmm do I really wanna know?

Besos mi gente..
posted by MsApples @ 7:02:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER