| Wednesday, November 15, 2006 |
| a friend for life |
 I was going to post this on Friday, but today, Keener's post led me to believe that he needed a big hug and a couple of 'sweet nothings' whispered to him from someone that loves him dearly... My words come from deep inside, from within my soul. I just want to let Keener know that this past year has been amazing....and I look forward to the ones to come.
I know, that I have a friend, a friend for life. A friend that will be there for me through thick and thin regardless of how we both might agree or disagree on a subject or issues at hand. Keener has made me smile, laugh [actually snort], cry, feel loved and valued. I thank the stars up above for bringing Keener into my life...he's made it a brighter and happier place.
This is for you mi amigo del alma...seremos amigos por vida, mi tesoro
I met this wonderful soul, around Thanksgiving 2005... Not sure if he invited me or I invited him - really though... we invited each other. He touched me then….he touches me still.
We've become friends, wonderful friends We can say one word and it can be a whole conversation.
Sometimes, we 'talk' every day. Sometimes we go a week or two or three or more without real contact. We always come back to each other. He has quite a following, I completely understand why! He has a generous spirit and a wise soul. He is inspirational, creative, adventurous - in life, in love, in his writing.
Sometimes we talk about the deep stuff, the life stuff, the scary stuff. We share... sometimes we cry. We tell each other the truth - even if the other doesn't really wanna hear it. We trust. We know secrets. We know how to have fun with each other.
Sometimes we laugh. Sometimes we laugh a lot, so much I snort.
He knows too much. He knows me. He has enlightened me more than once. I'm grateful for you everyday. Keener, mi tesoro I feel so blessed that the universe crossed our paths!
Happy Anniversary…I love you.
Besos mi gente... |
posted by MsApples @ 6:41:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|