The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Thursday, December 28, 2006
sha na na na, sha na na na, hey hey goodbye
Goodbye 2006

Welcome 2007



Ahhh, the new year...out with the old, in with the new...new beginnings



With the new year approaching and the old one being just a memory of 365 days of love, laughter, grief, heartache, tears, anger, hate, sadness, fears, disappointments, fellowship, delights, hello's, goodbye's ... and the harsh words spoken on some power-trip of a whim that you were sorry for once you realized you sounded like an idiot.




I say, 'bring it on new year!' there's nothing that can happen that hasn't happened in some one else's life and there's nothing real about resolutions. Knowing truth is good, but choosing to follow it is the key.



As for me ... I think this next year is going to answer a lot of questions I have had for some time now. Do I want to know the answer or answers--ha ha, stick around and let's see.

What are your thoughts, desires, wishes...




Besos mi gente...





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
posted by MsApples @ 8:12:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER