| Sunday, December 10, 2006 |
| truly a brunette |
Some of you seem to have the impression that I am not a brunette...that my changing of hair color was a drastic, impulsive decision---NOT.
I am a chica with dark brown hair. I am a chica that as the years go by has had to lighten up a lil bit because of the grey. And who knows if I decide to stay this color, cuz maintaining the darker tone isn't going to be as easy as I thought!!! Cuz of ALL the grey!!
Hmmm, I can already begin to see the sprouting of grey...UGH THE HORROR!!!
Besos mi gente...
. |
posted by MsApples @ 7:18:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|