 Today while I was out running errands, I saw a mom getting out of her car. She was unloading a stroller, strapping on a front pack, getting the diaper bag, the kids, etc. I went inside the store, paid and was back out AND she was just starting to walk away from the car with all of her gear...AND the kids.
I remember how that used to be me and how badly I used to wish for the day when I could just grab my keys and go. To not have to strap kids in and out of carseats along with all of their gear. I forget that that day is here and I need to remember to enjoy it like I promised myself I would. Isn’t it funny how you can forget how hard your life was at certain times, once you’ve [thankfully] passed them by? Yeah, besos mi gente... |