The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
no talking...


Note to my amigos...
If it seems like I'm not around as much, it's because I've been coming home exhausted. Summer school is intense.


Communication with JC has been close to nil. In fact, last week we spoke, nope I take that back, we chatted once. He has pulled away from me.

Right before I went to visit him in Orlando, JC would call 3-4 times a week. In our last conversation, he asked me to slow down. “Neyda, slow down” he said. Slow down? Slow down at what, slow down to what? I never divulged how or what I was feeling to him. I never put into words what was stirring inside me of. HA, I thought…was he telling himself to ‘slow down’ by simply putting into words what he was feeling and directing it towards me?

Just thinking out loud...not really looking for answers...

Besos mi gente...

posted by MsApples @ 2:46:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER