The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Saturday, July 07, 2007
spa treatment...

I think I had an anxiety attack late last night. For no apparent reason, I began to feel nauseous and a couple of seconds later I was sweating and trembling. My heart felt as though it was going to jump out of my chest. I closed my eyes, started to meditate and control my breathing. It slowly went away. I've never had anything like this happen to me. There's just too much going on right now and I feel on edge...jittery like I am going to lose my mind at any given moment.

Early this morning, I woke up, took a long warm shower and called the Myra Spa here in Miami. I scheduled myself for a Hot Stone Therapy Massage, an Energy facial and last but not least a manicure and spa pedicure.

Guys, I fell asleep on the massage table. When I woke up, I was drooling! The massage relaxed me, soothed me and let me have some of the best sleep I've had in months. When I got up from the table, I almost fell. My legs and arms have NEVER been so limber, so relaxed. From there I was taken to the facialist and there again, I was taken to another level of complete relaxation. I ended my day with a manicure and citrus spa pedicure...sheer heaven, that's all I can say...heaven!

SIGH

This day, was my gift to me...I felt the need to pamper ME. I am always doing for everyone else, and always forget myself. If I could do this every month it would be on point, but this is something that isn't in my budget, I truly splurged today, hell, tomorrow is my birthday!!!

Anywho, I am off to have an early dinner with the boys and we're going to the movies. They wanna catch Transformers. I will let you know if its any good. Until next time,


Besos mi gente...

posted by MsApples @ 2:53:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER