| Sunday, November 11, 2007 |
| celebrating Thanksgiving... |
The boys and I had planned a Thanksgiving getaway to Savannah, GA this year. My entire family is meeting up there to celebrate and enjoy the lovely city and one another. But because of court ordered undertakings, the boys were not allowed to leave the state, thus leaving me alone here in Miami for the Thanksgiving holiday.
The boys will spend Wednesday @ 2 pm -Thursday @ 6 pm with their dad, then come back to me, then go back to their dad that Friday evening. THERE GOES THANKSGIVING!!
I was at dad's yesterday telling him just how bummed out I was with this entire set up, that I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the boys weren't going to want to eat ANOTHER Thanksgiving dinner once their father brought them home that evening. He suggested that instead of making a complete turkey dinner to maybe just have something light like turkey breast or something to that effect. I agreed and left it at that.
While leaving church this afternoon, dad walked the boys and I to the car and told us of his GRANDIOSE idea. This coming Saturday, we will have our traditional Thanksgiving dinner. It will be celebrated a couple of days before its supposed to be...but hey, who the hell cares!!!
Leave it to my dad to make a spoiled Thanksgiving into a Thanksgiving to remember.
There's nothing like the love of family...I am so blessed! glitter-graphics.com |
posted by MsApples @ 9:52:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|