The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Thursday, November 08, 2007
i need

I woke up this morning with the need for a strong swig of Cuban cafe. I figured while I'm in the shower I would percolate a good 6 oz. of rocket fuel. Well, I drag my ass to the kitchen, open my cupboard, only to realize that I was out! UGH!

Off I go into the shower, turn on the radio and the temperature is a lovely 58 degrees! Ahhh, how I wish it could be like this ALL the time. This is great weather for my straightened locks...no frizzing today!!

I'm done with the scrubbing of the booty...indubitably smelling all yummy and sweet. I'm almost awake now, the warm shower definitely served its purpose.

I rush to get myself dressed and start the process of waking up my two men. They moan and groan for a good couple of minutes before finally crackin' open their eye lids. They're up and getting themselves slowly into gear. I'm ready to head out the door.

I call them to my room, we hold hands, and say our daily prayer. We ALWAYS ask for the Lord's blessings...goodness knows they need spiritual oversight and direction -- HELL so do I!

Anywho, I grab my denim jacket, calmly walk to my car...don't want to fall on my face again. The drive is quiet...I'm fixated on getting to my favorite Cuban bakery so that I can have my shot of cafe to start my day.

I arrive at Karla's Bakery. Say my 'buenos dias' and cheerfully ask for my cafe and a couple of cheese croquetas ...

AHHHHHHHH... there's nothin that says lovin like cafe...lots of it!

I know I'm goin' to have a sensational day!

Besos mi gente...

posted by MsApples @ 2:13:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER