| Sunday, December 09, 2007 |
| food, foood and more food |
I cooked up a storm this morning for breakfast. I was up early doing my thing in the kitchen for my hungry young men that would be soon waking up with ravenous appetites!
Let's see, I scrambled 12 eggs and sliced up cubes of ham, scrambled eggs and ham YUMM-O! Grilled a batch of buttermilk pancakes, fried up some bacon, popped biscuits in the oven, and last but not least grits...I LOVE grits!!! They would wash all of these delish goodies with milk and/or O.J.
Well, folks, these boys threw down!!!! I didn't hear a word spoken until the last bite was taken. "Thanks moms, that was wonderful" Pert said. That was the only convo during breakfast. And to make matters funnier, they literally left me ONE pancake!!! LOL LOL
Now that everyone is belly full and happy, we're going to get ready to go to church...we're attending 12:30 p.m. service today. I figured I would let the guys sleep in a lil. We got in around 1:00 a.m. from the party last night.
Let me go get ready...
Love, peace and besos to all
|
posted by MsApples @ 6:06:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|