The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Friday, December 07, 2007
ooooh no!!!!

Hunger
Laughter
Hunger
Tripled dose of testosterone
Hunger
Girl-crazy


I've got the house full of teenage boys. Let's see, there are my two mongoheads and three other friends that will be part of my family until Sunday afternoon.

Andre asked if he could invite two friends for a sleep over...[they're going to a Sweet 16 on Saturday night, so he asked me if they could make a weekend out of it] and it just so happens that it coincided with Antonio's invite too, so I said why the hell not! In my opinion, I'd rather have them ALL here with me, where I have control over what they do and the "going-ons", than at someone else's crib, where I would be oblivious to the happenings!

Side bar: shhhhh, can't say it out loud, BUT they're all such good boys. They're well-mannered, respectful, funny, immature, silly, adorable.

Anywho, these boys are eating me outta house and home its only been a couple of hours!!!! They have DEVOURED a third of the edibles I shopped for. I went to the supermarket after school and got an extra gallon of milk, two boxes of cereal, a loaf of bread, a dozen eggs, bacon, chips, dip, and ordered 3 pizzas and 30 chicken wings for dinner. Am I going to make it to lunch tomorrow??? DO I HAVE ENOUGH FOOD??

Ohhhhh, stay tuned....I may just have to take out a small loan so that I can feed them! LOL LOL

posted by MsApples @ 5:21:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER