The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
crunch time...
I've brought home papers to grade...I HATE DOING THAT!!! But, unfortunately, it's officially"crunch time" @ school. Grades are due in by tomorrow 3 p.m. With all of the monthly and interim tests we've had to administer, its been just a tad bit hectic keeping everything in check.

So, I ordered Chinese [honey garlic, egg drop soup, beef lo mien, white rice] for dinner and I am sticking with this until I get them all graded and entered in my grade book. Thank goodness we can access our electronic grade books from home. Ahhh, the days of writing everything out for report cards are long gone! I LOVE TECHNOLOGY...

Well, our dinner as arrived and I am ready to chow down. I hope I don't burn the midnight oil here...I need my 8 hours of beauty sleep

posted by MsApples @ 12:14:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER