The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Monday, January 07, 2008
back to school...
It was back to the grind today AFTER two weeks off!!!! Ohhhh, I was so tempted to launch the alarm clock across the room this morning. But, alas, I didn't. I got up, made cafe, took a shower, got dressed, inhaled my cafe, woke up the boys, made my lunch and got on the road.

Did I arrive to school all bright eyed and bushy tailed, NOPE, and neither did many of my colleagues and students. Actually, my day dragged right up until my lunch period...soon after that my perkier classes showed up and my day whizzed by.

Antonio and Andre shared during dinner that their day was long too. I guess the worse of it is over. Hopefully, tomorrow we will be back on track and things will begin to flow once again.

I'm hitting the sack a lil earlier than anticipated this evening...I am tired.

Buenas noches mi gente...BESOS

posted by MsApples @ 3:17:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER