| Sunday, January 13, 2008 |
| piles and more piles... |
I've got humongous piles of clothes on my bed. I've been sorting clothes all afternoon. I've got a pile for size 14, 12, 10 and 8 all spread out and organized. With my weight-loss, shopping has become sheer ecstasy for me. I'm a shopping whore...YES, I admit it I LOVE TO SHOP!!! I don't have to limit myself anymore to certain stores, or certain outfits...ITS FABULOUS!
Currently, I'm a size 5!! Didn't think that I would ever EVER be a size 5. My dad thinks I am too thin. He would mock and belittle me when I was a size 24...said my ass was too big and that my boobs were so big that I could eat off them. NOW he says that if I am TOO thin and that I should put on some weight cuz I am not looking cute anymore! WTF? Sheeeeit, says HIM! I am CUTE!!!
I have come to the conclusion that I cannot make the world happy...I cannot please everyone ALL of the time...so fuck 'em! I am pleased with who I am and I am pleased with my weight-loss and I am pleased with everything that I have accomplished in the past four years.
So, with that being said...and with that being purged from my inner soul...I will continue to sort, box and giveaway my clothes to those that need them a lot more than I do. And make ALOT more room in my closet for my shoes! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Besos mi gente linda. |
posted by MsApples @ 12:02:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|