| Sunday, March 02, 2008 |
| purging the clutter |

I spent this Saturday cleaning out my closet and purging many unwanted items. This was a project that was long overdue, and I finally set aside the time for it. It seemed a daunting project at first, but it felt really good to sort through and purge those old items. It had finally become too unbearable to go on with out taking some serious action. I couldn't exist any longer with a pile of clothes and hangers two and a half feet high on my dresser, obstructing my view of the closet door and quite literally burying me alive. In a four and-a-half hour whirlwind of activity, I sent boxes of clothes to the garage for donations, trashed unnecessary materials, organized my shelves and shoes. Splendid. Now, let's see if I can keep my room decluttered at least through the end of March. It would be an amazing feat but I feel strong, focused, and motivated. After purging the clutter from my room, we set out to celebrate my brother-in-laws 54th birthday. My sister Nuria had a couple of gentleman come out to the house and make a Spanish Paella with all the fixings. YUMM-O. As always our family gatherings are fun and exciting...I had a lil too much sangria and beer and Antonio had to drive home!
Have a blessed what's left of your Sunday day....
Besos mi gente...
|
posted by MsApples @ 1:30:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|