The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
ho hum Wednesday


Well, I am not 100%, but I am FINALLY sleeping better. I've been sleeping upright for the last couple of nights and IT WAS NOT comfortable! So, needless to say, now that I can squirm up into the fetal position and sleep like I normally do, has improved my mood immeasurably.

We've been having hilarious staff problems at school. Ever work with someone who is so socially inept that it’s funny? That’s where it’s at. It’s almost painful to watch as the situation spirals out of control. Today there was a huge screaming match in the hallway between this person and another teacher (although, the other teacher isn’t exactly on the straight and narrow either…) and it was just ridiculous. I almost never see the Almighty Administration mad at the teachers, but boy-oh-boy they were MAD today!

Ho hum...that's my Wednesday thus far...don't know if it will pick up any...HONESTLY I hope is stays just the way its going...SEMI-DRAMALESS!

Besos mi gente...

posted by MsApples @ 5:15:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER