The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Monday, February 06, 2006
Boobs
Tetas, boobies, the twins, the girls, jugs, tatas, knockers, headlights, tits, melons, or just plain ole breasts...however way, whatever way you want to refer to them, they are an arousing topic in our culture. Though they have a natural function to provide food for our babies, they also have a larger sexual attraction meaning for us.

Men become stupefied and bewildered when they come across a particularly striking set of tits, and women fret over minor flaws and imperfections in what might otherwise be their own unique beauty.

I've been thinking about my tatas quite a bit lately. I've also spent more time looking at them and analyzing them. The only conclusion I can come up with is that they are really quite average.

At 5'4", I wear a 38D bra...they fit my frame quite nicely. They don't sag down to my knees, nor do they point to the stars...they’re just out there... doing what they do best.

The greatest feature about them are the nipples .... I like the way they get very rosy and plump when properly stimulated....oooooh ahhhhhhh mmmmmm
posted by MsApples @ 3:46:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Beautiful, Found U'r Blog, Good Seeing U Again... Have A Beautiful Day, Talk With U Soon...

    PRINCE

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hermana, you defintely crack me up, but at the same time speak the truth.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger MsApples said…

    glad to see ur coming around my new casa!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER