The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Photos that make you feel worthy
Terri Hatcher is so hot, Terri Hatcher is so this and so that... well, here my mean and hateful comes back out with claws a-blazin'. Behold!



She does look glamorous and a little pale in this photo. She also looks like she's 428 years old. I love that she looks 428 years old, y'all. I just.... do. Look closer..



Are you scared? Are you oddly satisfied and feeling as mean and hateful as I am? Do you have any guilt whatsoever about feeling this way? If you are a female, the answer is "Hell no." If you're a guy, you just put away the lotion and Kleenex, didn't you?

posted by MsApples @ 6:38:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, no lotion and kleenex, I have been closer than this to many celebrities and they do not always look as good as they are on screen or in the magazines. I want a woman with substance, a little meat on her bones, and a real identity.

    You just can't generalize sexy, I would want a woman like you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER