 2 days and counting until the day....well, I've been taking inventory of the things that I have, want, longed for, and can't live without and it seems that I came up with a short list that I considered would be nice gifts to receive.
- A 5-day vacation package to Las Vegas…with tickets to see KÀ Cirque du Soleil and Penn & Teller
- Gift certificate to a day spa for a full body massage, facial, manicure and pedicure.
- Chocolate Decadence Gift Basket from Godiva Chocolates
- Have a star named after me
- GPS for my car.
- Dell XPSTM M1710 Laptop Computer
- Angel Innocent Perfume by Thierry Mugler
- Motorola RAZR V3 cell phone - HOT PINK
- Gift Certificate to Starbucks
- Louis Vuitton Denim handbag
- DVD/CDG Karaoke System w/monitor
- Raindrop Shower head
- Sexy red lingerie
- Frou-frou red satin marabou slippers to match
- 800 Thread Count Queen Sheet Set
Besos mi gente...
|