
You've probably experienced going around the Thanksgiving table and everyone having to say what they're thankful for. I do this every year...its a tradition...everyone has to mention at least ONE thing they're thankful for. This year, Andre won't be with me during Thanksgiving, he wants to be with his father. I wasn't too accepting or needless to say HAPPY with his decision [rolling my eyes], BUT let's just say that it didn't quite take me by surprise either! My sister, Nuria and her family, have rented a cottage up in Sarasota, Florida which is by the beach. She invited Antonio and I to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with them...I agreed...cuz goodness knows, I have NO business getting depressed and messing up Antonio's Thanksgiving. We will be heading out early Thursday a.m. I am in charge of the desserts, libations and I will be bringing my karaoke machine with me. HA HA HA Well, being that I won't be breaking bread with you guys, here's my list of the things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving 2006. |