The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Saturday, January 06, 2007
i need to be cloned....

I took a loooong HOT shower....coughed up what I could while in I was in there...dried off and made myself a ginger tea. Ohhh its so soothing as it goes down, just what I needed. Antonio has been smiling all day, he has been literally yelling 'to infinity and beyond' he LOVED his backpack and was super surprised when he opened up the gift.

I am dressed and ready to go to this Sweet 16. I had to map it on Yahoo...cuz, I'll be damned that after living in Miami for so many years, I still get frickin lost. With all these courts, places, terraces, who the hell knows what comes next sometimes as far as streets are concerned. DAYUM I hate getting lost. My next gift to self will be a GPS ... yup, that's next on my list.

Anywho, I am off to this soiree that starts at 7 pm. I won't be drinking tonight, well, not hard liquor at least, I AM the designated driver. I am looking forward to dinner though...perhaps I should stop off and get me some soup to go and bring it with me? Naw, that would be tacky.

Besos mi gente...
posted by MsApples @ 5:50:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER