| Saturday, April 07, 2007 |
|
Dear Andre,
I awoke with a twinge in my belly the morning of May 19th, 1992, thought it was hunger pangs. You had me eating like a pig. I gained over 40 lbs with you. We were constantly eating Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch. YUMMMMMMY You were always moving, wiggling and jiggling inside of me. But something that warm, sunny Tuesday morning felt different. I made sure our bag was packed and I began to rub my belly and sing to you cuz lil papi, you were kicking up a storm. It was right then and there I realized you would make your debut today. Eleven hours later, you arrived at 7:16 p.m., weighing in at 8 lbs. 11 oz. OMG, Andre you were so beautiful!!! I kissed and hugged you -- you cooed and opened your eyes -- then you gave me the sweetest smile...it brought me to tears.
That was then, this is now, and you can still bring me to tears.
I love you my son, I will continue to love you even though you don't care if I do. I will always be here for you--standing in the sidelines--always close by.
Te amo hijo mio, con todo mi corazon.
Besos,
Tu Mami |
posted by MsApples @ 12:35:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|