| Saturday, March 17, 2007 |
| smilin |
 I love it when the three of us are together!!!
Antonio and I are heading out to a Wind Ensemble Competition. Andre can't go, we didn't know he was coming over this weekend. Last night @ around 10:30 or so there's a knock at the door and it was Andre. He had his father drop him off. Needless to say I'm smiling!!!
My sister is here at the house, she's going to watch him for me, I don't want him staying by himself. We will be back at 9 pm ... hopefully I will have a couple of pics to share with you all.
Besos mi gente... |
posted by MsApples @ 12:31:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|