The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Sunday, June 03, 2007
another chance??

The above caption says what I've been feeling ... except for the 40 year bit...my time has been more like 28 years give or take. Our love affair started back in December 1979, our freshman year in college.

I was excited and yes, quite the eager beaver to see JC once again, I was in 'basketcase' mode simply because HE is and will ALWAYS be the LOVE of my LIFE. I wasn't prepared to deal with all the emotions and passion that HE brought with him, even though I willingly gave in return ALL he bared to me.

One thing the caption above didn't have was the opportunity to be with the love of their life once again. How many people are given THAT chance? Another chance to love and be with the person that opened the door TO love.

VERY BIG SIGH

What does this mean for me?

Well, for now, IT IS WHAT IT IS...and I will keep repeating that to myself.


I'm still glistening from all of the affection and the love. My sister said that I had a twinkle in my eye, a radiance about me...one that she hadn't seen in a very long time. Funny I thought to myself, I felt that twinkle come to life, the minute I laid my eyes on JC again.

Besos mi gente...
posted by MsApples @ 2:05:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER