The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Okay, for this one you set your iTunes playlist on random and whatever songs come up answer the questions--no cheating, no skipping. I have a lot of music (35.5 GB) so we'll see what comes up.

1. Will I get far in life?
"The Song of the Heart" by Prince - Happy Feet

2. How do my friends see me?
"It's not Over" by Daughtry

3. When will I get married?
"Once in a Lifetime" by Craig David

4. What's my theme song?
"Goin Outta my Head" by Luther Vandross

5. What is the story of my life?
"Barco a la Deriva" by Marc Anthony ...translation 'ship gone adrift' LOL

6. What am I like in bed?
"Get it Poppin" by Fat Joe LOL LOL

7. How can I get ahead in life?
"Getaway" by EWF

8. What is my best feature?
"Head" by Prince LMAO LMAO

9. How is today going to be?
"Just a little more love" by David Guetta

10. What is in store for this weekend?
"If Your Not the One" by Daniel Bedingfield

11. What is my life like at the moment?
"Faithfully" by Journey

12. What song describes my secrets?
"No Ordinary Love" by Sade

13. What is my current lover like?
"Se Me Sigue Olvidando" by Marc Anthony...translation .. 'i keep forgetting' that's funnnnny!

14. What song will they play at my funeral?
"La Gloria Eres Tu" by Orquesta Aragon... translation 'your my glory'

15. How does the world see me?
"Your Love is Extravagant" by Casting Crowns

16. Will I have a happy life?
"Dejama Aprender" by Olga Tanon ... translation 'let me learn'

17. What do my friends really think of me?
"Groove is in the Heart" by Dee Lite LOL LOL

18. Do people secretly lust after me?
"All Night Long" by Robin Thicke

19. Will I accomplish my goals in life?
"Party Up" by Prince

20. Will I find true love?
"La Danza" by Andrea Bocelli

21. How do I treat others?
"Palabra del Alma" by Marc Anthony... translation 'words from the soul'
posted by MsApples @ 5:51:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER