The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Monday morning and guess what? I forgot that my 4th graders had their awards assembly today...and uh I am not exactly dressed accordingly!!!! I've got on a pair of jeans and a top, definitely NOT proper attire for an event like this! I'm going to give my certificates to one of the teachers and have her hand them out for me. Now I've gotta think of what type of excuse to give, I can't let the students know that "Ms. M" totally forgot about their assembly! ¡Ay coño! I'm getting old.

I have been suffering from imsomnia the past couple of weeks...really bad...REAL BAD! I took an Advil PM last night and conked out at 8:30 p.m. and believe it or not I slept the entire night--through the rain, thunder and lightening storm! My alarm went off at 5:15 this morning and I was wide-eyed and bushy tailed ready to start my day...can't remember shit...but nonetheless I slept!

Oh, let's hope that today won't be an indicator of how my rest of the week will end up like! We only have 5 school days left, and I need my sanity for all that is yet to come.

Besos mi gente...

posted by MsApples @ 6:46:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER