Yeah, I know that school is out tomorrow, but that’s not the reason I’m so frickin’ excited!! I swear, I feel like a 16 year old that’s going out on her first date! Well, not that my daddy let me date at 16…DUH more like 18, if it was up to him it would have been 40—but mom convinced him that he had to let go just a smidgen.
Anyhow, Friday is getting closer…which means my rendezvous with JC is just around the corner! He and I talked for hours last night. I will be driving out early Friday afternoon, so that should put me into Orlando at around 4:30 p.m. give or take. It’s only a 3.5 hour drive from Miami. I plan to have my iPod fully charged and ready for my journey.
We’re going to go out to dinner Friday night, and then probably just hang out and talk the rest of the evening [sure, Neyda evil snicker]. It’s been OVER 11 years since he and I saw one another. A lot has changed in that time. We’ve both gotten divorces; been in relationships that weren’t fitting for each other; and we’re raising our children on our own. He’s got custody of his 16 year old son. I only plan on staying overnight, although my sister Mayra says I should leave my options open, Antonio is staying with her while I’m gone. I’ve been feeling just a tad bit guilty, cuz I don’t want to take time away from his visit with his daughter and grandson.
Nancy just let me know this morning, that she’s going to be in the vicinity of Disney World and perhaps she should come by and visit! LOL I told her that she was more that welcome to drop by during dinner and not a moment later!
Ahhh, my day is over today at 1:45 … I am going to get my hair done…I went and got a manicure and pedicure on Saturday. You know your chica has to look cute!
Wishing everyone a BEAUTIFUL day…and yes, I'm in a daze...I’ve got my head up in the clouds!
Besos mi gente…