| Friday, July 20, 2007 |
| i'm hot |
I think the big "M" is making its way...slowly...into my life.
Sheeeit, it's hot in here!
For those of you that don't know what the big "M' is, well... menopause ... there I said it...menopause!
SIGH
Besos mi gente... |
posted by MsApples @ 5:20:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|